Susan Dangelmajer is a Senior Paralegal and the New York Office Manager at JFB Legal. Sue brings over twenty years of experience in the legal services field. Sue began her career as a Legal Secretary, before moving to the Paralegal area, where she quickly worked her way up through the ranks to Senior Trial Paralegal. Sue has worked on 22 trials ranging from commercial litigation to data protection and trade secrecy claims. Prior to her career in legal services, Sue spent 6 years working with at risk children.
Kaplan University, A.A.S., Paralegal Studies, 2006
Ocean County College, Certificate, Paralegal Profession, 2000
Paralegal Knowledge Institute, Trial Specialist Certificate, 2015
• Notary Public, State of New York (active)
Baker Hostetler, LLP, New York, NY
- Litigation Paralegal – Provided support to the Bankruptcy Group, working with the Madoff team in the recovery efforts for the victims of Mr. Madoff’s Ponzi Scheme.
Brown Rudnick, LLP, New York, NY
- Intellectual Property/Commercial Litigation Paralegal – Worked alongside attorneys assisting in all phases of trials.
Dickstein Shapiro, LLP, New York, NY
- Intellectual Property/Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- Senior Trial Specialist / Paralegal
Preferred Behavior Health, Lakewood, NJ
- Court Liaison Officer
- The National Association of Legal Assistants