Grant Anderson is an Event Coordinator at JFB Legal. A rising undergraduate senior at UNLV, majoring in Hospitality Management, Grant brings both academic and professional event planning experience to JFB Legal. Grant has worked in the hospitality industry for over 5 years, most recently at a Nevada-based Wedding & Special Events company, where he developed a best practice event planning and day-of coordination checklist for use within the organization. At JFB Legal, Grant is responsible for assisting in arranging and coordinating all firm-sponsored events, and for building and maintaining its social media presence.
The University of Nevada at Las Vegas, NV, B.S., Hospitality Management (expected graduation Spring 2024)
- Dean’s List
- President’s List
- UNLV Crew Team, Vice President & Treasurer
- UNLV Sports Club Executive Council, Treasurer
- UNLV Athletics Student Marketing Intern
- University of Montana Grizzly Marching Band – Social Media Manager
Event Coordinator & Administrative Assistant, Dare to Dream Events, Las Vegas, NV
- Responsible for assisting in the planning, booking and execution of events ranging in size from 50-450 people, contributing to or performing a management role at multiple events.
- Managed social media presence, making multiple posts every week, including activity on Instagram and TikTok.
- Served as an Administrative Assistant to the Lead Planner, performing organizational and administrative tasks, contacting clients and vendors, dealing with the intricate details of event logistics, including scheduling, and drafting event timelines.
Educator, Lululemon Athletica, Las Vegas, NV
- Provided store guests with an in-depth product knowledge on current inventory, which included over 250 unique clothing and athletic items.
- Assisted hundreds of guests per hour, providing each with a unique retail experience based upon their personal fitness goals.
- Mandarin Chinese