Elizabeth Lee is a Senior Associate at JFB Legal. Liz is a seasoned litigator with extensive experience representing multinational corporations and Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes complex litigation in federal and state courts across the country and providing advice and solutions to the issues clients face at all stages of litigation. She loves collaborating with clients to learn deeply about their industry and business, identify their needs, and advise on potential litigation risks and solutions.
Rutgers Law School, J.D., , 2013
- Captain of International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Competition Team Pro Bono Recognition Student Volunteer
Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, M.A., Conference Interpretation, 2004
- Graduated top of class
Rutgers University, B.A., English, 2001
- Represented a biopharmaceutical company in mass torts litigation.
- Represented a foreign construction material manufacturer in complex litigation matters in multiple federal courts around the country.
- Managed multiple jurisdictions and supervised local counsel and co-counsel in all aspects of litigation from inception to trial in a national counsel team representing a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company.
- Managed multiple products liability cases in various jurisdictions and supervised local counsel in a national counsel team serving a global automobile part manufacturer.
Internal and Regulatory Investigations
- Managed litigation diligence for an investment management corporation.
- Communicated regularly with clients and their senior leadership to identify, assess, and strategize on legal issues.
- Advised corporate and manufacturing clients on product warranties and safety guides.
- Drafted responses to inquiries from US regulatory bodies and international regulators on client’s products and litigation.
- Represented and argued at multiple court hearings on a child support case in NY Queens County Family Court.
- Represented an individual in a civil lawsuit against municipality and argued at a hearing for motion for summary judgment.
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, New York, NY (2018-2022)
- Managing Associate – Litigation
DLA Piper LLP, New York, NY (2014-2018)
- Attorney – Litigation
- New York
- Korean, native level