Angela Vickers is a Paralegal at JFB Legal. Angela brings almost 20 years of experience working in banking as a Branch Manager, and more recently in the ecclesiastical sector as Office Manager of a large church in Virginia Beach.
Tidewater Community College, Career Studies Certificate, Paralegal, 2021
- Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
Lee University, B.A., History, 1998
Notary Public, State of Virginia (active)
Azalea Garden Church of God, Virginia Beach, VA (2009 – 2022)
- Office Manager – Managed the day-to-day operations of the church and assisted the Worship and Arts Pastor in planning and preparing for Sunday services and special events.
- Branch Manager – Managed the main branch, including a team of tellers and customer service representatives. Provided services to customers such as loans, new accounts and deposit transactions.
- Branch Officer – Assisted in managing the tellers, conducted weekly staff meetings and monthly security meetings. Also worked closely with the internal auditors to assure compliance with all applicable regulations. Opened new accounts and processed loans from inception to closing. Worked closely with attorneys to insure the loan closing package was complete and accurate.
- National Association of Legal Assistants